Tuesday, July 5, 2016

It's been a minute...

Image via
Hello! It's been a while! I've been busy with lots of things and blogging ended up on the back burner. We've had a lot going on since we last chatted, here is what's been going on in our little world. 

Henry started crawling. Oh my gosh, so many things have changed in the ten days since he first became mobile. We have run around our house realizing we should have started baby proofing a lot sooner. He has showed us where all of the rogue cords are and is incredibly interested in the dog water. The latter will be a losing battle for me, for sure. He is responding to the word "no" (for now) so that's a positive. I have had a blast watching him figure out how to crawl these past few weeks. 

I discovered Bullet Journals and now I wish I had the time to make beautiful bullet journal pages every day. I've incorporated some of the concepts into my Simplified Planner and I look forward to filling out my stats section each morning. 

We're heading to Hawaii tomorrow to visit Ben's dad. We are really excited to spend some time on the beach in paradise. This week I'll be posting all about travel, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment